- MLandscapingAsked on January 30, 2018 at 11:09 AM
I have set up the integration, set it the fields and whatnot, but when I did a test application, it hasn't showed up in Asana. Is there some sort of refresh or something I need to do?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:08 PM
Sometimes you need to refresh and revisit the Project Applicant Pipeline/Recruitment. It should appear automatically after refreshing, kindly check it again and let us know if it still doesn't show up.
- MLandscapingAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:34 PM
I did that a couple of times, then once with sending a test application, then refreshing again. No luck so far. Asana says that Jotform is integrated, and Jotform says Asana is integrated, but they aren't making babies yet lol. I even searched Asana for the test names in case it was putting them somewhere else, but no luck.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:56 PM
I have escalated this issue to our developers. I was able to replicate this issue on the cloned form.
Sorry for this inconvenience, We give our reply on this thread once this issue is resolved.
Thank you for your understanding
- MLandscapingAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 02:11 PM
Awesome, thank you!