- jillianrrrrAsked on February 10, 2011 at 04:23 PM
I have one of my forms set to go to a particular email address. However, it's defaulting to my other email address on my first form.
Form 1 responses are going to email address 1 (correct)
Form 2 responses are going to email address 1 (should be going to email address 2)
Form 2 is set up to go to email 2.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 09:43 PM
Open the problem form in your form builder/editor window. Click Email Alerts > Notification > Reply-To and Recipient Settings. Is the value in the recipient email field in the bottom right of the envelope the same as for your first form? If it is, change it to the correct email address, click "Finish" and save your change.
- jillianrrrrAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 11:44 AM
The problem form IS directed to the correct email addressin the recipient email field, but the responses are still going to my other email address.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 01:01 PM
Is it the "Free Membership (value $99/Year) ..." or the "Enter to win a painting from ..." that is the problem form?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 01:28 AM
Can you tell us exactly which form should be sent to which email address? (You don't have to give away whole email address here, just beginning is fine) Then we can check it and make sure everything is setup properly.
- jillianrrrrAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 09:52 AM
I figured out what I was doing wrong and fixed it. Thank you for your support!