- aatayiAsked on February 01, 2018 at 10:44 AM
I can't duplicate any forms today when I click on "Clone form"
Can we fix this issue please?
- SabbirAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 11:10 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have checked the import form with both external form cloning and cloning an existing form but I could not reproduce the issue.
Can you please give us any detail about the issue or any screenshot so we can check?
- aatayiAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 11:23 AM
Here is the form I am trying to clone but nothing happen when I click on it
- SabbirAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 11:44 AM
I can see that you are trying to clone a form which is being shared with you.
If the user who share the form with you, set the option not to clone his form in his account settings, you will not be able to clone the form.
However, you can try cloning the form as described in this link and see if it works:
If this do not work, you can try contacting the user to uncheck the option from his account settings so the form can be cloned.
- aatayiAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 02:27 PM
It is a shared folder in the company but I am the main user who created all the surveys so far.
Do you know under which user name the shared folder is attached please?
We might have to change who own the shared folder because I am the only active user for now...
- SabbirAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 03:12 PM
The forms are shared with you by user "dfxforms" with email address "email@example.com".
This account is the owner of the form and there are several sub user accounts under this account.
- aatayiAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 04:25 PM