- avioliAsked on October 08, 2012 at 11:02 PM
I've connected my form with a Dropbox account that I created, just for this use. How can I identify it, because I've got several and cannot find the jotform folder in any of them?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 11:12 PM
The only solution is to check your dropbox account one by one and look for Jotform Folder because we currently don't have an option to check which email you have use with the present integration.
One solution is to re-download your submissions to your dropbox account and note that email for reference. Also, removing the present integration and re-integrating it again to the email you can recognize might also help and for future reference.
Hope this helps.
- avioliAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 11:30 PM
If I remove the current integration with Dropbox and integrate with (probably) different DropBox account, will the uploaded content be still accessable (or re-uploaded to the new account)?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Yes, all submissions will remain intact, you can still access them via the form submissions page.
- CharlieAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 10:59 PM
To better assist you we advise users to create their own thread for their questions and concerns, I have opend one for you, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/521368. We will address to it accordingly.
- barbara cyzaAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 12:43 AM
- CharlieAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 01:58 AM
I have opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/820692. Thank you.