- nyquashaAsked on February 01, 2018 at 01:22 PM
I am trying to put the pay-pal on to my website how do I do that, My name is Dale
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 02:35 PM
Hi Dale, Welcome to Jotform!
1) First you will need to signup for a Paypal account and link your bank account or credit/debit card with them.
Here's the link to sign up:
If you already have an account you can obviously skip this step.
2) On the payment integration tab on the left, drag the Paypal icon onto your form.
3) Open the wizard for the Paypal integration (magic wand icon).
4) The configuration panel will open, and you can add the email address you registered with Paypal.
5) Now you are ready to configure your products or services. Simpy add a product, give it a name and a price. Once you setup your products/services click the green save button.
Here's detailed instructions: