- alphaemcAsked on February 02, 2018 at 10:53 AM
An employee of mine mistakenly made two forms (see below) in a personal account and I need to migrate both the forms and the associated data to my paid account. Please advise if and how this can be done.
National Audit Form - https://form.jotform.com/80316184590153
Florida Specific Audit Form - https://form.jotform.com/80314333590147
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 11:31 AM
I moved the forms to your account. We usually verify first before moving, but you both have the same IP address and uses an email address from the same domain name.
- alphaemcAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 02:43 PMThank you.Is there any way to give another employee access to only certain portions of the account (i.e. only forms they create)?
Director of Operations
1511 East State Road 434, Suite 3017
Winter Springs, FL 32708
Office: 407-542-0300 x117
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 03:03 PM
I have moved your concern to a new thread considering it is about another topic.
Please click this link to go to that thread.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 04:58 PM
I have created a separated thread for your other question. You can view it here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1371399.