- paddlegirl6Asked on February 02, 2018 at 11:40 AM
Hi. We are having issues with the E-signature function on our form. Our form requires several signatures. Some work just fine, but it will not allow the use to sign in some places.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 12:11 PM
I have checked your form and I was able to sign all of the three e-signatures.
Can you please clear your browser cache and check back?
You can also try clearing your form cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
If the problem still exits, please send us a screenshot of it and mention which browser you are using.
Follow this guide to know how you can send screenshot to our support forum:
- paddlegirl6Answered on February 02, 2018 at 12:14 PM
If you select more than "1" individual in the first question, there are more signatures that will be required. It appears that only the signature boxes that are shown or hidden based on conditions are giving me issues. For example, in the emergency contact section, each individual needs to sign.
I have tried this in Firefox and Chrome.
- paddlegirl6Answered on February 02, 2018 at 12:16 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Are you still experiencing this issue since I'm not able to replicate:
If you do, please let us know the Browser you used for testing. Also, please try using a different Browser and see if that helps.
We'll wait for your response.
- paddlegirl6Answered on February 02, 2018 at 12:47 PM
Still having this issue on Firefox and Chrome on my PC, along with Safari on my phone. The first two signatures work but the next one does not allow me to input a signature
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 01:58 PM
I was able to replicate this issue, the signature is not working:
I will forward this issue to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you further via this thread.
Thank you for reporting it.