- MandyAsked on February 05, 2018 at 04:16 AM
We are looking at our GDPR compliance here in the UK - would you be able to tell me if Jot Form comply with the new regulations coming out?
With Many Thanks,
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 07:04 AM
We are not yet GDPR compliant. GDPR will be implemented in May 2018 and hopefully by then we will be GDPR compliant.
If there are any updates, you will find them in our security page: https://www.jotform.com/security/
- adpronaugleAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 11:26 PM
Jed_C is there any way for the forms to become gdpr compliant prior to may since in May is when we have to have it all updated or perhaps the forms will automatically be gdpr compliant??
And you say hopefully you will be gdpr compliant... my concern is waiting until the last minute to find out you are not gdpr compliant. I use jotforms for all of my website forms and need to prepare. What is the possibility you won't be compliant?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 02:59 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have that information at this time.
I will forward this to our backend team for further review and possible inputs on GDPR compliance.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 02:15 AM
We are working on the compliance and we are committed to being fully GDPR compliant by the May 25, 2018 deadline.
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 04:44 AM