- dcalvertminorAsked on October 09, 2012 at 03:51 PM
I created a form that I need to share with another co-worker. Can I share a form with another account or can I change my username to an account we can both access?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 04:06 PM
Can I change username?
- Unfortunately, there's no way on your end to change your username. However, we can change it on our end.
Can I share a form with another account?
- Yes, you can. All you need to do is copy the form URL of the form you would like to share on another account or just simply ask your co-worker to clone your form.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- dcalvertminorAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 04:08 PMThank you for the quick response. Can you change my username to uwwcbl ?
The account is dcalvertminor
- pinoytechAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 04:12 PM
You are quite welcome! You may now access your account using your new username "uwwcbl".
Have a good day!
- dcalvertminorAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 04:13 PMWow- thanks! That is the quickest, best customer service I think I have ever received!
Have a great day,
- moonzkieAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 04:35 PM
In behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. We're glad to be of help, if you have questions feel free to contact us again.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- edaneshopAnswered on October 28, 2012 at 02:46 AM
hello can i change my username to cutecrafter? because someone in my other website used already my username 'edaneshop'
- moonzkieAnswered on October 28, 2012 at 03:54 AM
I have already replied regarding this inquiry, to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/142694-can-I-change-my-username-now#0
Thank you. Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.