- universal_plasticsAsked on February 05, 2018 at 08:15 PM
Is there any way to roll up multiple form data into one report?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 12:05 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have a tool as of yet that can handle multiple forms to have it consolidated into one report. What I can recommend is for you to create a page where you can embed each report using iframe (for HTML table, Grid, and Visual report).
In addition, I would like to make a request as well to the development team for possible implementation of such feature in the future. Can you tell us what you have in mind for the reports or how you visualize this report being formed into one single report?
- universal_plasticsAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 02:15 PM
We want to track different forms from different pages. However, wen I want to roll up all Inquiries form the site, I have to download each report separately. In addition, I dont think it is possible to select a date range (last month) which requires even more work.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 04:15 PM
You may try the next app to download a combined data in a CSV format:
If the forms are identical, it is possible to use the same form on the different pages, and track the submission page URL using the next widget field:
The time frame for the standard Excel/CSV downloads can be changed via the Submissions page settings.
- universal_plasticsAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 07:03 PM