- 171980AimiAsked on February 06, 2018 at 06:02 AM
how can i move my existing forms into a card one? can anyone assist?
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing JotForm Cards: The Friendly Way to Ask
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 06:13 AM
When you visit the landing page of our beautiful JotForm Cards, you can find a migrate form option at the bottom of the page when you scroll down. Copy and paste the link of your form to generate a Card version of it.
In fact, I have created a card version of one of your forms. Please see it:
- 171980AimiAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 02:43 PMHello
I like this, but 32 cards seems a little heavy. Any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 03:52 PM
If you have a long form or have many fields. I can suggest that you use the Old layout since the Card Form can only show 1 field per slide.
Or compress your other fields using the Multi Line Question field.
- 171980AimiAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 04:43 PMWhat is the optimum no of cards?
Get Outlook for iOS
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 06:47 PM
I don't think the number of Slides/Card really matters, since even your form with 33 Slides doesn't seem to affect much. Especially people who are using Computers in filling up the Form.
But if it seems heavy on your end. You can try to reduce as much without affecting the functionality of your form.