- alphaomegapartnershipAsked on October 10, 2012 at 07:11 AM
I have got a complicated situation. I am registered in 2 jot form accounts:
1) Username: aopartnership (this should be the account for the company I work at)
2) Username: drixcoutinho (this should be my personal account for my blog)
The problem is that under the username aopartnership is the form I created for my personal Blog: (title me); while under the username drixcoutinho are 2 forms that I created for my companie's website (send us a message & confidential financial review form).
Could you please let me know if you can sort this problem out? Note that the company I work at is going for premium account soon.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 07:37 AM
We can move this forms vice versa if you want. Just give us authorization to do it so we can proceed.
- alphaomegapartnershipAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 07:50 AM
Thank you for your reply. I really appreciated.
As per your request, I would like to give you authorization to proceed with the necessary changes in my 2 accounts settings.
Please confirm that the following changes will be made:
1) Username: drixcoutinho: has to host my blog form called: Title me
2) Username: aopartnership: has to host my company's 2 form called: (send us a message & confidential financial review form)
Once again, I would like to express all my gratitude for your prompt reply. It means there is a serious company out there we ca rely on.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 08:06 AM
1. Forms from account alphaomegapartnership is transferred to account drixcoutinho
2. Forms from account drixcoutinho is transferred to account alphaomegapartnership
Let us know for any questions, we're help to help.
Thanks and our pleasure to address our customers needs.