- smile345Asked on February 06, 2018 at 02:04 PM
It looks like you've added some nice features to the address form element in Jotform Cards.
1. Autocomplete using Google Maps API (is this translated if user has different language settings?)
3. Custom countries list (though using this appear to disable autocomplete of country, even if the custom country name is spelled the same; curious also about how this would work if the countries are in languages other than English)
4. Custom states list (though still not definable by country, which would really be the most helpful since I don't believe I can, for example, list states if "United States" is chosen and list provinces if "Canada" is chosen.)
Just wondering if you're planning to include these in the form element for single page forms. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 03:46 PM
This is already possible using the single page layout. All you need to do is add the widgets to your form:
1) Address autocomplete
3) All states and cities
4) All countries
- smile345Answered on February 06, 2018 at 06:07 PM
No, these don't perform the same functions.
The GeoComplete widget doesn't parse the address into separate fields. It also doesn't feed the address to Salesforce in a usable format.
The All States and Cities widget has 1.5 stars. Per the reviews, cities like Toledo, Ohio are missing, making it unusable. Plus, we don't need a city picker. The need is better implementation of the Google Maps API, as you have done in Cards.