- mmadduxAsked on October 10, 2012 at 11:50 AM
When integrating with ZohoCRM, the "Company" field always appears in the JotForm integration as a field I must assign something to even when I mark it as not mandatory in the Zoho layout. Is there a workaround to this issue?
- mmadduxAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 01:16 PM
My current workaround is to create a hidden field, leave it blank, and then map it to Company.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 02:54 PM
That is a clever workaround! Here is a suggested solution by my supervisor:
You can uncheck the Mandatory option for the Company field or remove that field all together, by dragging it and dropping it into the List of Removed Fields , to the right
Please aply the above suggestion and let us know if the issue continues. Thanks!
- mmadduxAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 02:57 PM
Thank you for the response. I had previously tried your suggestions but the Company field kept showing up when attempting to integrate so I just used the hidden field hack solution (for now).
- mmadduxAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 07:51 PM
This didn't seem to work back in October and it doesn't seem to work now.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 09:35 PM
I have responded to your thread here: http://www.jotform.me/answers/176228-Zoho-CRM-Integration#1
I can see that you were already using the workaround that I have provided on that thread. Let me forward this to our development team for a review. Thanks!