- davsun55Asked on February 07, 2018 at 06:55 AM
I have only begun using JotForm today and I am really impressed! I think we'll be subscribing and using it for a few applications. I also really appreciate the few responses I've already received back for a few questions. Thank you!
But on my Easter form, a few more questions:
- I now know how to make a calculated field readonly, but what about number fields like 'Accommodation:' and 'Meals:'? They are being calculated using conditions and I don't want the user to be able to change them.
- The font inside the Configurable list widget is larger than the rest of the form - how can I get it to match the other fields?
- The 'Age group' and 'Sex' columns in the Configurable list widget are too close to the previous column - can that be adjusted?- How could I get the 'Number in each age group' text field to not be in a box - just black on white?- All the numeric fields should be right-justified. How can I do that?- The 'Total cost' field is in n.nn format and I'd like the other total fields to be the same. I thought I saw where to nominate decimal places but I can't find it again!- Once I've got the form close to complete, I'd like to view it using different template styles. Can I take a backup of it first in case changing the templates goes crazy? I can see how to take a copy of the source code, but not how to load it up again.
Regards and thanks again,
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 09:02 AM
You may set the field as read only by opening its settings, once there go to the advanced tab and scroll a bit down until the read only option that needs to be turned on:
Now, we do recommend to open one thread per question/issue you have, that helps us to assist you better since we will be discussing the same matter on a single thread, having multiple matters on the same page will only generate confusion on the follow up questions.
So in order to assist you better, I have moved all your other questions to different threads accordingly so we can post our replies there, please find them here: