- screamaAsked on February 11, 2011 at 12:08 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 01:29 AM
I think you are using Feedback button or lightbox form and you would like to close the window after the submission. It is not possible since we would like users to see confirmation that their submission was successful.
- screamaAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 02:31 AM
I am using a standard form with a submit button. The form is long. In an ideal world, when submit is pressed the user would get a thank you success confirmation message and when they close that the dialogue box and form would close. You can see this functionality at this location http://www.iep.co.uk/view2/squeeze1. That is a hard wired form on the website, but it shows the preferred functionality. The form to which I refer to in relation to this enquiry can be viewed at http://www.iep.co.uk/en/view4/jevform. Feel free to complete the forms to experience the behaviour.
I guess from your response that actually the straight forward answer is no. You do not have functionality to allow the post submit behaviour to be controlled by your customers. Perhaps you could confirm, thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 02:45 AM
Create a page with Close button on your site and then add it to Thank You URL:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a URL from your own web site.