- abridgegroupAsked on February 07, 2018 at 10:09 AM
I problem is that the employee who made the form no longer works for us and I cant edit the document. How do I either copy the form or edit the form?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 10:57 AM
You have several options to deal with this situation.
1. You can clone the form and reembed it to your site (in case it's embedded right now).
This guide would help to clone:
Note! The account you want to clone the form from must allow that:
This means that if your employee has marked underlined field, you will not be able to clone his forms.
2. The form can be transferred to your account, but your employee must make a request for that by contacting us at this forum (as this thread is not Private, he can post here)
3. If none of options mentioned above works, you can get back to us and we will help you to recreate your own form from scratch.
Hope this helps!
Let us know how it goes.
- abridgegroupAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 11:43 AMI am going to have to use the 3rd options. That employee was dismissed from out company and did not leave the information to correct. I can copy the link but not receive the input.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 11:48 AM
I'm not sure that I've understood your reply correctly. Does it mean that you have tried to clone the form and had no luck?
We will wait for your response.