- JasonAsked on February 07, 2018 at 01:12 PM
I am trying to figure out why my account has been suspended. We are in the middle of some registrations for an upcoming event and need this up and running. If not, I need access to the forms themselves so I won't need to recreate my work.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 02:12 PM
We need to remove those guilty fields to be able to reactivate your account.
We will wait for your response.
- JasonAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 02:15 PM
OH MY... I wasn't aware that happened. Yes please let's remove those fields. I would be happy to do it, but can't log in
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 02:26 PM
I have removed the guilty fields and activated your account.
Please read our Terms-of-Use to avoid being suspended again.
- pastorjasonritzAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 02:52 PM
What form were edited?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 03:55 PM
I believe it was form #72556682174161 Class Registration Signup Form.
I checked and it is currently in your trash folder. You can restore it. Note that if you purge it then we cannot retrieve it. It will be permanently gone.