- sprudioAsked on October 10, 2012 at 03:23 PM
I made a form which I really like, and when I test from my computer no matter what e-mail I am using I get the forms in my inbox. Today I had two customers using the form (so different Ips) and the form weren't delivered to me, fortunately I come in Jolt website and I found them here.
Can you help please?
- sprudioAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 05:39 PM
Ok I got my first message. I think is a glitch and they repaired it.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 05:44 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
If you are still facing any delivery issues, please configure your Email Notification to use real Sender E-mail:
That may help, as some email providers can filter email messages from 'fake' senders.
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
Sender E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You can use user's email as a Reply-to Email.
7. Click "Finish" button.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.