- frudAsked on February 07, 2018 at 08:48 PM
I have a form in card view that i would like to prepopulate
However it doesn't seem to be working - is it possible to get this working?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 12:46 AM
I tried and I am also not able to prepopulate Star Rating field when using a Card Form. However, it is working fine when using a Classic Form:
I will report this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
I tested and other fields can be prepopulated with the Card Forms.
- JotForm DeveloperburakAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 08:47 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
This issue should be fixed now.
Thanks for reporting!
- frudAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 01:28 PM
Thanks for fixing! :)
- frudAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 02:33 PM
Also, do you think we could stop it from skipping to the next page when it is prepopulated? It briefly flashes up so you can see the star rating but it would be preferred if it stayed on the first page until the user clicks the "next" button
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 03:40 PM
Unfortunately since your form is in card layout this is not possible since card layout does not have page break hence you cannot jump to certain pages.
If however you had a long page in Legacy Layout with Page break, then you can use "&jumpToPage=1" at the end of the prepopulate URL to allow for to jump to page 1.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 03:57 PM
This being a different request I have moved your request to another thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1381928