- fnagdAsked on February 07, 2018 at 11:25 PM
the new forms are fine.
But, we can only put one field, containers and step, which is really a pity, except the field "Address" (all fields are in the same white square and step.
How can I do, to put other fields in the same white square?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 04:00 AM
You can use the Multi-Line Question field. This tool allows you to have multiple fields in the 1 slide or 1 card. Here's a screenshot:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- fnagdAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 05:59 AM
Thank you, it's very good:
On the other hand, the choice is limited, for the fields, which is very bad.
Ex: Not possible to put an entry mask for number (00-00-00-00-00) or (ABC-876-9879)
Oradd widget like: "Fixed Format" which is excellent is in great demand: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/fixed_format
Possible a quick future update?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 09:14 AM
I have forwarded this thread to our backend team as a feature request. If there are updates, we will let you know here.
I have split the feature request into two to avoid confusion and so that we can assists you better.
- fnagdAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 03:21 AM
Ok, that's very good news.
I can not wait to see the update.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 07:42 AM
Please note that my colleague have already forwarded this feature request ticket to our backend team. Though we cannot provide an ETA on this feature request but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.