- savoytaxAsked on February 08, 2018 at 07:46 AM
How can I get the multiple text widget to display correctly on my Jotform card? It looks fine in the form setup but it does not display properly in the publish version.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 10:17 AM
I have cloned your form for testing and was able to reproduce the issue:
Here is how Multiple Text widget set in builder:
And here is the output:
This thread will be escalated to our developers for fixing. We will get back to you at this thread with updates.
- savoytaxAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 09:24 PM
- savoytaxAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 09:45 AM
Any idea when this will be fixed? Do you another option that I may use? I have people waiting to complete the form. Please advise and thank you.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 11:04 AM
We cannot give estimates on when this will be fixed, but we will let you know once we have an update.
A workaround solution could be to use the Multi-line Question element. You can add multiple fields in one card (text, email, number, dropdown).
Here is an example I have made using the fields you had in the widget:
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 05:19 AM
Hi, it should be working fine now. Please check and let me know if the problem persist.