- rubenpcarrilloAsked on February 08, 2018 at 12:33 PM
When I attempt to clone a form it is transformed to single page with no submit button. I'm ok with single page but to change it AND have there be no submit button is no bueno. I have new clients that aren't able to sumbit a legal waiver. Please fix
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 01:45 PM
By default, the Submit button will appear on the last card or slide of the form. Here's a screenshot of your form:
If you want, you can change the Form Layout of an existing form in the Form Settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Form Layout". Change it to "All Questions in One Page".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know.Thank you.