- bradhavenAsked on February 08, 2018 at 02:13 PM
I cannot find the themes that I have made with the new card forms. Thanks Brad
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 03:03 PM
Can you please describe the theme you have created?
Note! When creating at one of 3 available stylings/tabs (check screenshot below), you Theme will be saved to that styling directly.
This means if you have chosen "Image" tab, customized one of themes and pressed "Save as Theme", your new theme will be located at the end of list at "Image"! tab.
Hope this helps!
- bradhavenAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 04:43 PMI have saved several, but I cannot find them anywhere. JPI, VDX, ivet
to name a few
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 04:54 PM
I was able to replicate your issue, so I'm going to escalate this thread to our developers for closer check.
We'll keep you posted with updates!
- bradhavenAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 05:43 PMThank you for your follow up.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 09:47 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
The problem should be fixed now. You can check your themes from the Form Designer.
Please check it and let me know if you need anything further.
- bradhavenAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 12:43 PMThank you for your follow up.