- assinewsAsked on October 11, 2012 at 02:22 AM
On 4th september 2012 I've tried to upgrade my account to premium, but one week later it was always "basic" (I also wrote a post about this in the forum on 11th september "I've upgrade my account to..."). On 11 september I tried again to upgrade to premium, this time with success. Perhaps the first time something went wrong, I thought! But in october (4th and today - 11th) I've received TWO receipts!
1. Order ID : INT121004-8732-59168B
Paid In Full : 4-ott-2012
2. Order ID : INT121011-5743-31590B Paid In Full : 11-ott-2012
The first upgrade is still working! Could you cancel one of them, so I don't pay twice?
Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 03:10 AM
Done. I have cancelled the subscription made today and issued a refund. It may take a while before this refund would reach back to your bank account.
Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- assinewsAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 03:11 AM
Thank you very much! :)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 03:12 AM
Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Have a nice day!