- amirk647Asked on February 11, 2018 at 12:20 PM
Hi there, I need to remove the card/page count and see all link at the bottom of the card form. I've unselected the "show progress bar" on the page and it disappears in edit mode, but when not in edit mode, it shows up. I really need to remove this feature from my form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 03:19 PM
The option is not yet available in the current Card Form. I see you have another thread about this here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1380317
We have forwarded a requested feature ticket about this to the next level support. We will notify you for status updates via that thread.
- amirk647Answered on February 12, 2018 at 10:43 AMThank you. It would be very helpful as a lead capture form for the user not to see how many steps there are as it may discourage them from proceeding.
Please kindly have this feature become removable at your earliest opportunity.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 12:11 PM
The feature request has been forwarded to our developers on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1380317
Unfortunately, we cannot provide you an ETA when this feature request will be implemented. However, once we have any updates you will be contacted to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1380317
- amirk647Answered on February 12, 2018 at 02:43 PMThank you.