- TerriAAsked on May 04, 2010 at 01:56 PM
I found direction to click on SUBMISSIONS - click on Settings icon. Where does that show?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 05, 2010 at 06:20 AM1. Log into your account
2. Click on your form and then click on Submissions button on the toolbar.
3. Click on the settings icon on the right side. It looks like this:
4. Check "IP"
Then you will see the IP address on the page and on the Excel download.
- TerriAAnswered on May 05, 2010 at 12:06 PMNot working for me. Box will not accept any input. I can pull up the IP addresses if I go to the bottom under the submission page of my form and click between the date column and next column. I can click on the column box on IP and they show up on screen. However, they will not save to print in an xcel file. They disappear.