- Upravlenie_kachestvoAsked on February 12, 2018 at 05:56 AM
My PDF report does not show all of the boxes I have in my form. I tried to customize it by going on (Submissions-->PDF-->Customize PDF) as described on your FAQ page but it still won't let me to. Tried to click on the 'Add fields' option but it also won't show anything.
I've got quite a lot of questions in my form, therefore I would need a full PDF report with the answers of those who have completed it not just some of them.
Any idea what to do?
- Upravlenie_kachestvoAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 07:35 AM
It also does not let me preview the customized pdf report -Whoops!
Unfortunately, the page you were looking for could not be found. It may be temporarily unavailable, moved or no longer exists. Please check your spelling and retry.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 10:43 AM
Are you talking about this form?
You can Show an Hide the fields from the PDF Options. Please note that Empty fields won't show in the PDF unless you uncheck the option.
I was able to reproduce the issue with Adding Fields in the PDF Designer. I tried Resetting the PDF Design but it would not Save the changes.
The issue has been escalated to our developers and we will let you know when this gets fixed.
Let us know if you are having issues with other forms as well or just this one.
- Upravlenie_kachestvoAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 03:50 AM
Yes it is indeed this form.
I tried to check and uncheck those two boxes but it still won't work.
I have also tried to reset the fields but still not the result needed.
As far as I understand you have communicated this to your development team and I should wait for a response back?
- Upravlenie_kachestvoAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 04:01 AM
I have all of the answers on the email notification but not on the PDF attachment.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 07:35 AM
Since the other question is related to a different topic, it shall be addressed on a separate thread shortly. Please follow the link below:
- Upravlenie_kachestvoAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 03:07 AM
Since it's been quite a while now I was wondering if you have sorted out my problem in regards to the PDF fields of my Jot form?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 08:41 AM
From what I can see the bug report ticket is still open in our system.
My suggestion is to remove the PDF Design report. This will restore a default submission PDF layout. The default layout should include all the form fields.
- Upravlenie_kachestvoAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 02:52 AM