- amomenAsked on February 13, 2018 at 06:25 AM
Dear everybody at Jotform,
I have created a form and there is a fatal error on it for the users to submit it and when they fill it out and click on the submit button an error window from google is shown which i have attached its screenshot. After it happens no email is sent to me and it totally does not work. I appreciate your advice in advance.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 08:45 AM
I have tried to submit the form (3 times) but I could not replicate the issue. The form did submit successfully and I was redirected.
I suggest you embed the form using a script code.
How to add your form into Joomla
1. Go to plugin manager and click on tiny TinyMCE 2.0
2. Go to plugin parameters. Select "never" on "Code cleanup" on save option. Click "Save".
3. Go to the page you would like to add the form and click on "Edit".
4. On the editor textarea, click on the "HTML". Then copy and paste the code above.
Let us know if you have further questions.