- lrs13726Asked on February 13, 2018 at 11:53 AM
Why does the form expiration date I select not stay? I select April 30, 2018 at 24:00 and it changes it to May 4 when I go back and check.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 12:44 PM
I have tested one of my forms in order to replicate this issue. But I had no luck.
The expiration date I have set was saved correctly.
Please give the system a second to save your settings. And check after the green line is updated with your current time.
Please let us know if the issue persists.
- lrs13726Answered on February 13, 2018 at 04:43 PMI changed the expire date back to April 30 at 24:00 left the page up, came back to it 5 minutes later clicked on build then back to settings and it had changed back to May 4
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 06:19 PM
Can you please confirm that this is your form that have the issue.
I just reviewed the form and I see on the Form Settings the disabled date is set to the May 4, 2018 expiration date you mentioned.
I see the form was shared to a sub account. Could it be the sub user was the one editing the disabled date?
Can you try editing directly on the main account (lrs13726) and trigger a save.
Similar to my colleague I could not replicate the same issue when I test a form disabled date on account. So this appears to be not a common issue at this time.
Let us know if issue persist.
- lrs13726Answered on February 14, 2018 at 10:43 AMYes, that is correct. I keep changing it to April 30, 2018 at 24:00 but it keeps reverting to May 4. No one else is making any changes to this form. I am the only one working on it.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 11:41 AM
I have just tested your form directly and I can see the expiration date is saved. I used 23:00, but you may use other time, please note that using "24:00" may be generating the conflict, on the time picker it does not exist.
Here's a screen-cast about my test, as you can see I'm almost immediately reloading the page and the change is there:
I logged out and logged in again into your account and the change is still saved too.
Please check and let us know if the problem persists.
- lrs13726Answered on February 14, 2018 at 12:43 PMThat worked. Thank you.