- brentitcAsked on February 13, 2018 at 11:24 PM
Hi! I am having trouble with the "Appointment Widget"...
I set the maximum selection to "1" , when I submit my entries, it was ok. but when I edit the entries from the "edit submission", and un-tic the previous time to select another, the timeslot previously chosen is still gray or inactive. when i choose another timeslot, the email will give me two slots (one with the earlier slot and one with the edited slot).
I also had this problem last November and It got me into trouble with parents. (appointment schedule messed-up)
please let me know of the solution that will spare us from having this problem again.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 03:48 AM
Please note that when you edit your submission and remove a selection form "Appointment Slot" widget, the counter in the widget will increased. Does this not work in your form?
I did test this in one of my own form and it seems to work as expected. I edited the submission and unchecked one of the item from the widget which is reflected correctly in the widget counter. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please test this issue again by editing your submission and get back to us if the issue persists.
We will wait for your response.
- brentitcAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 06:36 PM
yes. i tried that. i even tried deleting all the submissions. then when i tried again, it will work, but when i tried to edit the submission, the wierd thing happenes. the previously selected timeslot will remain gray but it will say "1 available" and the new slot selected will increase the number of slots available. please try this form and try to edit from the email response link.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 08:39 PM
I can confirm the issue, the deselected option should become available, but it does not:
I have forwarded this issue to our back-end team. You will be updated via this thread when the issue gets fixed.
- brentitcAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 09:11 PM
thank you! atleast I know that the problem is on the JotForm side. please get this fixed ASAP.
We badly need to get this out by friday. thank you!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 01:16 AM
My colleague have already reported this issue to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- brentitcAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 07:43 PMHi do.we.have any.update.on this? Thank you
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 09:26 PM
Unfortunately, we have not received any update on this issue, the ticket is still opened and our second level working on it, please rest assured that we will let you know as soon as we get something from our second level.
- brentitcAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 09:43 PMThank you for the update. Hopefully the issuse will be fixed in the
soonestpossible time. It is because of this feature ( appointment slot
widget) that made us subscribe to silver subscription to JotForm.
Hoping for a resolution on this issue.
- brentitcAnswered on February 18, 2018 at 06:52 PM
Do we have an update on this problem?
We badly need to release our form ASAP.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 01:30 AM
Unfortunately we have not received any update form our backend team yet. I am sending a note to the assigned developer. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 04:13 AM
Unfortunately no. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from the assigned developer.
- brentitcAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 08:22 PM
Hi! Is there any update on this problem? We already published our form. An now, we are having a very hard time editing appointment slots for the parents. We have to manually edit our database and manually update the slots in the form. please let us know of any fix.
P.S. I think you should put on hold the use of this widget to spare other users from the problem.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 12:14 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you but unfortunately no, we have not received any update from the assigned developer.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- JotForm SupporthaykAnswered on April 17, 2018 at 02:05 AM
The Issue has been fixed. Please try the widget once again and let us know. Thanks!