- zingdesignAsked on October 12, 2012 at 06:12 PM
ie. I'm changing the font size of some text. Plus I've added some text. I've been working on this form over the past few days and have seen many changes take place successfully. For some reason, it just started not responding today. I tried logging out and in. Refeshing. Hmmmm ....???
And the lastest ... been trying to preview from My Forms window -- won't open the Preview.
If you look at the text: "Your digital proof will be .....", I've enlarged it to that size in the Form Builder area. And it shows in that Preview. But not when viewed via the link below.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 12, 2012 at 06:44 PM
Please try using the URL like this http://www.jotform.ca/form/22825208045247
That is, change 'form' to 'www'.
Please try and inform us if this still does not work.
- zingdesignAnswered on October 12, 2012 at 07:13 PMThank you for your quick reply. I very much appreciate it.
I see the changes now.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 12, 2012 at 07:18 PM
Thank you for updating us Tiffany. Feel free to contact us again anytime should you have other inquiry.
- zingdesignAnswered on October 13, 2012 at 09:43 PMHello again,
Another question re: the thank you page that shows once a visitor has
submitted our form.
I have it set up to have a page come up with a simple thank you
message. The issue ...
you have to scroll to the top of the page to even see there is a
message. If you didn't know to scroll up, you could think it's a blank
as the page defaults to be viewed "at the bottom" -- as on the form
Is there a way to have the page default to be showing the message at
the top of the page, without the viewer having to scroll??
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 13, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Thank you for contacting us about this issue. Unfortunately, at this point we don't have a feature to accomplish this.
An option would be to create a thank you form. A form without a submit button that displays the thank you message of your choice. Find the URL for the "Thank You Form", and use in the "Custome URL" option on your form. Here is a guide to help you set that up.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- zingdesignAnswered on October 13, 2012 at 10:51 PMThank you for getting back to me.
I will check out your suggestion.
- zingdesignAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 04:25 PMHi again,
Wondering if the JotForms are supposed to be compatible for viewing on
I can view our forms properly on PC's and laptops, but when I view one
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 04:55 PM
It seems that your comment was not completed.
What seems to be the issue whene viewing the form on a smart phone?
Please let us know the phone model and browser so that we can further troubleshoot.
- zingdesignAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 06:11 PMThanks for your reply. My phone is "iphone 4" ...version 5.0.1 using
Safari as browser. The JotForm is being "cut-off" at the top and bottom.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 06:55 PM
Here is a short video of what the test on my end shows. Please let me know if it matches what you see.
We'll be glad to continue to test this for you!
- zingdesignAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 07:23 PMHmm. Nothing seems to be "cut off" there. I'll see if I can find
another phone to take of pic of my phone ... and will send a
visual. :) Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 07:24 PM
We'll stand by for your response...