- seamus HenryAsked on February 14, 2018 at 07:58 AM
I have just created a free account this morning, I have created a form which seems to work well but it does not show up in the 'my forms' section.
I try to log in using the login tab at the top of the page but the button does not respond therefore not allowing me to log in.
I have tried other ways that have work- for example following the email link, but still get the same problem of not being able to see my form in the dashboard.
Any information that would help would be really appreciated.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 09:41 AM
It seems the registration didn't go through. If you register then your guest account should transfer the forms to your new account.
Please try to register again:
- seamusAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 10:08 AM
Thanks for your quick reply.
Registering again is proving difficult as it is saying that my email address is already taken (by me) along with the username.
Any suggestions how to get around this?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 11:04 AM
Just looking at this problem. And I think we are facing technical difficulties here. I will have to escalate this issue to Level 2 support. They will look into it and post a response on this thread when they are ready.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 12:16 PM
Your account seems to be fine now, the username related to email@example.com is Lovelanguage.
Please confirm if you are now able to login.
- seamusAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 12:46 PM
Unfortunately, I still cannot log in using the tab at the top of the page. I can log in using the link sent by your colleague but it still does not show my form in the dashboard.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 01:09 PM
Please clear your browser's cache and make a new login from https://eu.jotform.com
I think I found the form https://www.jotform.com/80441820842351, you can clone it.
Please follow this guide to do it: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
- LoveLangAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 05:03 AM
Thank you, this has done the trick.