- colaunchedAsked on February 14, 2018 at 09:15 AM
I'm using the "Single Question Per page" form and I'm trying to add a code to the thank you page, but it's missing in the "Settings" tab.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 10:10 AM
For the JotForm Card Layout, you can find the Thank you Page in your BUILD view below your question.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- colaunchedAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 10:42 AM
Where would i add a code to that thank you page?
- colaunchedAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 10:43 AMHow do i add a code to that thank you page?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 11:31 AM
May I know what code you want to add in you Thank you page?
You can add a URL parameter or redirect a link in your Card Layout Thank you Page.
If you want to have a more complex Thank you page, I would suggest the Classic layout or the "All questions in One Page" Form.
- TANSImediaAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 11:25 PM
Why not have an editor for the Card Layout's thank you page? I'm just trying to create a simple downloadable link upon submission. Redirection isn't as clean/quick as your Card Layout.
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 24, 2018 at 06:48 AM
You can edit the Thank you page on card layout as well. Please go to the bottom of the page while you edit the form and you will notice an Edit thank you page button.
Please let us know if you have any other question.