- mripguruAsked on October 14, 2012 at 12:13 AM
When filling out the form (or a cloned form with a free product) - JotForm completes without error/incident - however, nothing gets passed onto FreshBooks in the way of new user data or invoice data, etc.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 12:37 AM
I was able to submit the contact information without a problem. I simply deleted the payment gateway and changed the integration to contact information only. It works!
Currently testing with a payment.
Thank you for your patience!
- guest_22871039708054Answered on October 14, 2012 at 12:39 AMOk - thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 01:04 AM
I have tried reproducing the problem but I was failed to do so. My test submission went just fine on FreshBooks. Check my sample invoice:
FYI, leaving or simply not completing the payment process after redirected to paypal isn't considered to be a complete submissions. You have to make a test or actual payment before the invoice data can be viewed on freshbooks. FreshBooks integration should be working fine when a payment is completed successfully.
- mripguruAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 01:14 AM
Perfect - I guess I will need to test with an actual transaction :).