- designstudioAsked on October 15, 2012 at 03:09 AM
The form is linked to google documents, the submissions don't go to google and it don't send me any emails too!
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 03:29 AM
...submissions don't go to google...
- Google Spreadsheet or Google Drive? Please try to remove the current integration and reintegrate it again.
..... it don't send me any emails too!
- Your email is not in our bounce list but your Sender Email settings is set to "Email" field. We suggest to change it to email@example.com which is available in the dropdown selection.
Let us know if the above solutions doesn't work so we can check and give you further solutions.
- LoaidesignstudioAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 03:40 AM
ok, about the intrgration if i deleted and reconnect it it will create new spreadsheet :/ i don't want that!
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 04:08 AM
We are sorry, but that's the best solution we could take to solved this case and to evaluate if it doesn't help after reintegration.
BUT, you don't need to worry because the old submissions will be carried out to the new integration, it is just the Spreadsheet link is renewed.
The result would be the basis so we can forward this our level 2 support and to our developers.