- Pär OlsonAsked on October 15, 2012 at 03:44 AM
Is it a way to make the form sent to a specific email depending on how the form was completed?
For exampel: If the "customer" choose a specific town in there form it will automatic send the mail to a specific email.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 03:52 AM
Yes, you can do that using our Conditional Logic Forms.
Setup conditions like this;
Let us know for any other questions.
- dpjAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 04:02 AM
Perfect! Thank you.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 04:03 AM
Welcome, our pleasure to help. Questions? Let us know. Thanks
- dpjAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 04:04 AM
Is it a way to to see who and how many email you sent after a month?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 04:22 AM
Do you mean, how to see a total submissions within a month? If yes, you can do that by going into the form submissions page,
1. Choose your form and click "Submissions" on the upper toolbar.
2. When you are on submissions page, click the Gear Icon on the right;
See visual guide;
After doing this, scroll down below and you can see the total submissions. http://screencast.com/t/1EOzlF5q
Hope this helps and let us know for confusions (if you have).
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 04:32 AM
But if you mean to see a total submissions to specific email that is associated with your conditions, then its not possible in Jotform.
- Pär OlsonAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM
How do i seperate the mail if i want to send to more receivers in Condition Wizard? I tried ; but it didn´t work.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 10:48 AM
There two ways to achieved that.
1. Create a notification with a single recipient
2. Create a notification with multiple recipients
Here's how it looks like using conditions:
If you need further assistance, do let us know.