- CassieAsked on February 17, 2018 at 12:35 PM
Hi I keep getting locked out of the site. I hit the buttons to reset my password, and no reset emails arrive (not in junk etc). Please let me know how to get back into the work i have created.
- TREVONAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 02:37 PM
The reason you can not access your account is because your form is in dormant state, meaning your account has not been accessed or updated in a while. I have activated your account and you should be able to access it.
- CassieAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 03:11 PM
Hi, this is not the case - I used JotForm for the first time today (4 hours ago). Ive just tried logging in again. Its still locked. Appreciate instructions. Thanks
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 05:14 PM
Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you are facing.
Your account has to be fixed by our technicians. I have escalated a ticket to our next level support.
We will get back to you once the issue is fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 01:35 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. We've restored your account.
Could you please try logging in ?