- capconnectAsked on February 18, 2018 at 04:09 PM
Hi, are you able to adjust the cell width details for this particular section in line with the others.
would like to move the picture in slightly to line up with the others.
I have played around with the %'s but can't seem to move.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 18, 2018 at 04:30 PM
I checked your form and I see it like this on my browser.
Can you please describe more how you wanted the pictures to be lined up?
Did you meant perhaps that the images (face pictures) should be lined up below or above the pictures with words/text (i.e Burnbrae, Thornburg, etc) ?
We will wait for your response.
- capconnectAnswered on February 18, 2018 at 06:43 PMEssentially trying to have the company logos roughly in line ( as you scroll down the page) r and the pictures on the RHS also the same distance inside the RHS.
The cell for the company AXA investment – the picture is further to the RHS than the others. I wasn’t sure how to move that more inwards in line with the others
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 06:24 AM
You can adjust the align by using some custom CSS codes or simply by changing the widths of the image fields.
You can apply the similar codes with the following ones;
Please check this guide in order to learn more about the advanced form designer:
In order to shift right the fields you can use the following one:
left: 10 px;
In order to shift left the fields you can use the following one:
right: 10 px;
Please note that you should the id of the field instead of field-id.
In order to find the id of the field, please find the CSS tab under the Advanced Form Designer. Double click on the image field and you will see the field id on CSS tab as seen below.
You can give desired value to the right or left properties instead of 10 px.
Or, you can simply change the widths of the image fields as seen in the following gif:
I hope it helps.
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 07:14 AM
I have updated my response. Please check and contact us if you need any further assistance.