- Leslie301Asked on February 19, 2018 at 09:34 AM
The image is being forced into a smaller space and I want it to fill the screen of whatever device the person is using. How do I fix this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 11:29 AM
If I understood your request correctly you want that the image is displayed over the full screen on mobile devices and on tablets, when zoom icon is used?
Please confirm and we will raise your request to our develops.
If I did not understand your question correctly, please explain in more details what are you trying to achieve and if possible provide us a screenshot of your request.
- LeslieAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 08:59 AM
This was sent from one of my users...
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 10:34 AM
Form the screenshot you provided I can see that your user is using Internet Explorer. I tested your form using Internet Explorer 11 and I was also able to replicate the issue.
I will report it to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 06:35 AM
This issue should be resolved now, could you please check it and confirm that it is working as expected now?
Thank you, have a great day!