- danilocarneiro1Asked on February 19, 2018 at 03:52 PM
I'd like to let you Widget QRCode Reader is no longer working. I was willing to implement it for a projet but it stopped working. I have tried with a brand new form but the problem persists.
- danilocarneiro1Answered on February 19, 2018 at 03:53 PM
Link to a form where the QR Code Reader is used:
As you can see the widget is not working.
- danilocarneiro1Answered on February 19, 2018 at 04:44 PM
This problem is happening with newer versions of Chrome app for Android atleast.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 07:54 PM
I have been testing the widget and I can see the issue, I will report it to our second level so our developers can have a look on this.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- danilocarneiro1Answered on February 23, 2018 at 12:00 PM
Ok. Thank you Kevin_G, it's always a pleasure to contribute with this wonderful platform.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 31, 2018 at 06:28 AM
Hi, we apologize for the late response. We made updates on the widgets. Make sure you allowed the widget to access your camera and make sure its not being used by other applications as well. If problem persist, please let us know.