- UKBAAAsked on February 20, 2018 at 05:47 AM
I'm using Stripe and when I click on the wand I only see subscriptions and coupons, there's no Tax field
- SabbirAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 08:22 AM
At this moment, our stripe payment field does not support setting up custom taxes on subscriptions, so you cannot have subscriptions with different pricing based on the origin of your form submitters.
What you can do instead is to list several subscriptions on your form, and include the tax as the basic price in some of the subscriptions. For example, you could list them as:
1. Monthly Subscription for NY residents, $25 USD
2. Monthly Subscription for other US-based residents, $20 USD
3. Yearly Subscription for NY residents, $250 USD
4. Yearly Subscription for other US-based residents, $200 USD
If you want we can let our developers know about this issue as a feature request but we can not assure you any possible time of implementation of this.
Let us know if you have any further query.