- johndoejnrAsked on October 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Please see screenshot below ...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Have you tried generating the PDF of the form more than 1x already? Where you able to complete the process when converting it to PDF?
No doubt on the screen that you provided, that it is all whack... but perhaps some internal glitch causes this, like the process was not completed. Can you please re-try the process and see if it will still have similar result.
Please update us.
- johndoeeAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 05:33 AM
image to pdf is easier if you use the image programme for you. i donot know exactly your problem. but it is at least worth trying.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 09:24 AM
I've cloned your form and create PDF out of it. Please check and feel free to used.
- localpassAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 12:26 AM
i think generating pdf at a certain pixels, you may not have the whack.and then there will not have any error when you are converting to pdf vb.net. finally i got an answer out of it. thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 01:07 AM
Thanks for the tip. If you'll find issues with your form, please open a separate thread then include the form URL.