- guest_22892652490056Asked on October 16, 2012 at 07:51 AM
Hi there, just a quick question...
We wnat to get feedback from clients and they appear lazy/reluctant/unable/unwilling to do so just now so I'm looking to have a form as part of their email which they can filli in as much or as little as they like (anything is better than what we're getting just now)
We use Microsoft Outlook
- moonzkieAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 07:58 AM
You can use your form's source code to embed on your E-mail. To get your form's source code, please follow the screen guide below:
If you can't get it working, then using your Form's direct link is the best solution.
Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you for using JotForm!
- guest_22892652490056Answered on October 16, 2012 at 08:34 AM
Nope, that just fills the email with three pages of stepped text. Anything else I can try?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 09:10 AM
Unfortunately, JotForm can't work properly on email clients or when embedded on emails. It should always be executed on browsers not on email clients. We're sorry about that. My suggestion is to use your form link instead.
- guest_22892652490056Answered on October 16, 2012 at 09:36 AM
- guest_23523432715044Answered on December 18, 2012 at 07:37 AM