- brittahansenAsked on October 16, 2012 at 08:40 AM
Hi, I've been following all your instructions and I can't seem to get my form onto my website. All I get is a white, blank box.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 09:25 AM
You have to use iframe embed code to be able to make it work. How to get your Form's Iframe Code
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 09:33 AM
Check this short visual guide:
- brittahansenAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Brilliant, it worked!. Now is there a way that I can edit it once it is on my web site?
- brittahansenAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Thanks! Now is there a way I can also adjust the size once it is on my website? And can I change the colour of the text boxes that people write in? Right now they are white and I would like them to be dark grey. My background is black.Britta
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:25:07 -0400
Subject: Re: I can't seem to post the form on my website
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 12:38 PM
You would have to adjust the height on the embed code
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotformpro.com/form/22895290235963" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:465px; border:none;"scrolling="no">
As per the background of the boxes,
You would need to inject the following CSS code:
Let us know if that helps!