- NovaltoAsked on October 16, 2012 at 12:02 PM
When i fill in the blank of my form on facebook i've this message :Form DisabledThis form has been disabledDetails: Form did not pass status check
Wan you explain me why ? What can i do ?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 01:18 PM
I have checked your account and it is in good standing. The form seems to be working fine as well on the url you've provided. Can you please check if you are still having the issue.
We will be waiting for your reply. Thanks!
- NovaltoAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 03:51 AM
I still have the issue. In fact this error message occurs when i clic on the submit button after filling in my form.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 04:05 AM
Can you view your form here? http://www.jotform.com/form/22852175825357
If yes, please re-embed your form using this iframe code:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.com/form/22852175825357" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:910px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Just let us know if this doesn't fixed it so we can check it further. Thanks!
- NovaltoAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 04:36 AM
i can't see my form with the link you give me, this message occursInvalid Form URLThis form is not available for this domain.
(By the way, someone speak french ?)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 04:49 AM
I have now submitted your issue to our higher team. They'll reply here once the problem is fixed.
Thanks for reporting!
- NovaltoAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 04:57 AM
Okay thank you very much !!
(may be you should know that my account on jotformeu.com is suspended but not on jotform.com)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 05:04 AM
Yes we are aware of that.
Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 09:54 AM
Form cache cleared and now it is working fine.
- NovaltoAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Thank you very much for your help !!!!