- w-ellecreativeAsked on October 16, 2012 at 06:03 PM
I changed it once before, I was hoping to get lucky one more time and change it from w-ellecreative to aswstudio? that way my links match my fan page? thank you kindly!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 06:07 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We can change the username for you. What fan page do you mean? Do you use custom URL option for your forms?
- w-ellecreativeAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 06:16 PM
Yes, it shows up as www.jotform.com/w-ellecreative/"customURL"
I mean my facebook fanpage, I always link from there to my forms and I don't want it to say w-ellecreative anymore. Thank you!!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 06:22 PM
Thank you for provided information.
Once we change your username, custom form URLs will be changed. Please confirm that you would like to change the username to 'aswstudio'.
- w-ellecreativeAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 06:24 PM
That's correct, thanks!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 06:26 PM
Your account username has been changed from 'w-ellecreative' to 'aswstudio'.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. Thank you!