- frontdeskAsked on October 17, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I need to set the form up so we can have many people who come into our office, sign in, submit the form, and reset the form so the next person can do the same.
I don't want to have multiple browsers open, just one browser that many people can use.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 10:19 AM
I take it you wish the form to reload itself upon submission? If so, setting the form's thank you URL to that of the form (http://form.jotform.us/form/22903525491150) would accomplish the objective.
Please do the following:
1. Load the form into the form builder
3. Enter http://form.jotform.us/form/22903525491150 in the box > click Finish
4. Save the form if the change isn't auto-saved
If you would like clarification on anything, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Incidentally, it's possible to have a notice pop-up for a few seconds (or however long you would like) notifying the user that their submission has been received but this would require your embedding a copy of the form's full source into a webpage and adding a script.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 10:31 AM
An alternative solution would be to just place a link to the form in the thank you message.
- frontdeskAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Thankyou Abajan. This was very helpful. :)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Glad to be of service, Heather.