- ecoutinhoAsked on February 24, 2018 at 08:50 PM
Dears, Problems related to PDF customization have not been resolved yet! I remember that I have mentioned these problems a few times. The forms are good overall. But to decide to sign paid version there can be no flaws that compromise reliability.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 03:27 AM
I cloned and tested your form, but I wasn't able to replicate this problem.
But, when I tested on your form, I see that some fields are not showing properly.
Are you able to reset your PDF design?
Since, again, when I tested your default design, it worked fine.
Please confirm (or if we can reset PDF for you)?
- ecoutinhoAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 08:08 AM
you can reset and do whatever it takes to solve it. however, as already reported before, the problem of PDF cutomize is with TEXT FIELDS. Some bug, I think.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 08:56 AM
I have checked the option to Show Headers and Texts in the PDF.
After this, I have reset the PDF Design for your form.
The PDF text fields are displaying properly now.
You can check yourself and let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 11:20 AM
Since this question is not related to the original, I have created a separate thread for it and will answer there shortly.