- doleweerdincAsked on October 17, 2012 at 05:10 PM
When I open a submitted form, edit it, then look at number of submissions, the count increases by 1.
I haven't submitted a form, the count should not increase, should it?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 05:21 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, this is how it works. Each form edit is being counted as submission, since the data is being submitted to the server. Also we send email notifications on form edit (this is not true for Autoresponders).
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- doleweerdincAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM
" This is how it works?" I was told I paid for form submissions, not "data being submitted to a server". When I posted this same issue as a bug a month ago, i was given an apology, my count was reset, and I was told this would be addressed promptly. What has changed between then and now? Why wont you fix this problem?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience . I have actually checked your past posts and I found a ticket here
I have also checked your account and made some tests, and yes, there is actually a bug with submissions counts which is already reported. I have sent a note to get an update from our developers.
You should get an update on that thread
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 12:04 AM
In the meantime , I have reset your counter to the real number of submissions recieved during October
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 04:45 AM
We have fixed this issue. Submission inline edit will no more increase the submission count. If you have any questions regarding this issue, please don't hesitate to reply this thread.
- doleweerdincAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 07:13 AMThank you for rectifying this.